Re: [ST] Actual RIDE report :)

>From: Steve Lawler <slawler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Nice report Dunc. I followed along with a map and all I can say is
>"DANG! Are those roads straight or what?"

There are some pretty straight sections all right, but they are not nearly
as "straight" as a map would suggest.  You don't see the elevation changes
for example.  And there are quite a few kinks and bends that just don't show
on most maps.

All in all a good ride.  Not like Hill Country or Ozarks, or even like the
areas down around Glen Rose, but at 3:30 on a Sunday afternoon, I take what
I can get.

I will go out in that area and take some pics sometime to give y'all a
little better feel of the roads.  The thing I like best about out there is
the almost total lack of traffic and LEO.

  :-)

.....oh, and It's another 80 degree day here.

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST