[ST] Re: Ride Report

You might have won Steve but,

My ride was in the Trailblazer to the Indianapolis Convention Center for the
2005 Motorcycle Dealer Expo. 72 deg inside, but sunny from a goodly number
of umbrella girls.

7 hours of walking on concrete looking at every conceivable MC accessory you
can imagine.  Killed my back but who cares.

Highlights:

Meeting and talking in Miguel Duhamel and his S.O.  A very entertaining and
approachable pair!

Meeting and talking with Malcom Smith.  I'm not sure anyone in the world
smiles as much as he does, or is as patient.

Free beer.

A Pirelli Calendar display!

Possibly, just possibly, this was better than your ride.

Or not.

Don Payne
Indy