Re: [ST] Helmets, footpegs, etc

That's what got me looking at the AGV. In over 25 years of riding, with
the exception of one helmet, I've always had Shoeis. I've religiously
bought new helmets after 4-5 years whether they appeared to need it or
not, and right now I just couldn't afford $300 for a new one. I just
bought a leftover Demon that matches the Triumph leathers and the bike
for $100. I've heard it's a bit noiser than the Shoeis, but I guess
I'll find out when it gets here. Got it from Dennis Kirk. I never
thought I'd buy a helmet online, but I saw one at Road Rider, but they
only had a small. I liked the old graphics better than this year's
model, and at a savings of $70 bucks just because they're not the
latest, well it was hard to not pass it up. It will also look a lot
better in future photoshoots than my current lid.

http://tinyurl.com/3hr9r

On Feb 25, 2005, at 12:39 PM, Bare wrote:

> There is an article by Dr. Hurt, who did the original Hurt Report
> about motorcycle accidents back in about '70, in the latest MCN, that
> says DOT requirements for testing is all the head can stand and the
> the Snell certs are definite overkill.
Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned