Re: [ST] for Bryce - donuts and suspension

I have 60,000 miles on the stock front end of my RS and have had an
absolute blast with it.  May not be the best suspension or even come
close to what is out there, but I've had a quite a few spirited rides in
that 60K and really have had no problems to speak of and to say it is
unusable is pretty extreme and off the mark.  I would like to have a
different set of forks put on it just to see the difference though.

Tim E