[ST] For all, donuts, pegs, and technique

I'm not really sure how I got dragged into this dick measuring contest, but
here goes.........

My dick is bigger than yours   :--)   oh, wait a minute, I'm dealing with
humans........

Seriously, this is a debate for the ages, kinda like an oil thread.  Are
Doggy and Bare fast?  Yep, I will say that is true.  Are Bryce and RoD Brown
as fast? Don't know, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt.  Is
dragging a peg the proof of quickness?  Not by a long shot.  Trust Me <tm>

Scraping pegs and other bits, has alot to do with many variables, like
speed, and camber and surface conditions and angle and..... well one hell of
a lot of shit.  I've dragged a peg at 15mph and scraped my belly pan at
120mph.  What does  that prove?  Not much, other than I was at some kind of
limit, for the conditions.  Or maybe not.

Am I faster than you?  I don't really give a fuck.  Are you faster than me?
Find out, if it is important to you, I will oblige, but I won't kill myself
trying to prove how big my dick is  :-)

I will say this, of the many Sprint riders I've ridden with over the years,
most are competent, many are good, some are very good, a few are great.  I
like riding with all of them.

If any of y'all are more into "dick measuring" than the brotherhood, then
please leave me out of any future riding plans.

Thanks,

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan