Re: [ST] Jackin' the RS

Uhh, thanks, guys...y'know, on second thought, I might
just bring the bike to a shop...

But, really, thanks to all for the suggestions; I'll
give 'em a go.

- -Aron

- ---------------------------------

> Approach the bitch from the front, wielding the
> stand with the hand you
> favor. The erect probe is then "offered up" between
> her legs to a shiny
> metallic orifice you can locate with your fingers or
> visually.  Align the
> stand so that your rod is gently yet firmly slipped
> into her open, waiting
> hole, and as you firmly seat your hard post into
> her, authoritatively force
> her legs upward.  She will surrender to you with
> anticipation and delight,
> legs upraised, and permit you to delve into her at
> will.

- ----------------------------------

This is one of those topics where, like intercourse,
you'll get thousands (ok
maybe hundreds) of different positions.  So I'll chime
in with the position that
works best for us.

(Mine is a two person activity)

1) Remove her belly pan.

2) Gently slide both hands down each fork and when you
reach the nipple just
beneath each caliper, grasp firmly while squatting.

3) Now, take a deep breath and lift.  Thrusting her up
with your legs.

4) Hold the position while your partner places a jack
stand on each side of the
engine. (Note.  This is hard to describe w/o pictures,
but under the oil level
window and directly across on the other side are two
places for the stands to
sit.)

5) Exhale, gently resting her on the stands.

Now she's ready for you to have your way with her.