[ST] RE:Cut off

>>All joking aside, I had a scary one today. Some stupid lady made a lefty
right in front of me. It was close! Adrenaline took over and I went after
her.<<

It is difficult to resist when the red mist takes over, I sympathise
completely.  Many times I've done the same thing and felt like a right dickhead
afterwards.  I don't know what the answer is, sometimes I've found myself
chasing trucks waving my fist etc, then I suddenly think... What the fuck am I
doing???  Lucky hand guns are illegal here otherwise I'd be like John Wayne in
True Grit - riding whilst firing :-)

Mick in Aus