RE: [ST] How to attach mailing tube to bike?

My suggestion would be zip-ties and duct tape. So, zip-tie it to the pannier handle and luggage rack, then duct-tape the $hit out of it. It will be a pain to remove, but then, that's the whole point, isn't it?

Another possibility, given the problem is lack of friction between the fastening device of choice and the tube, they make these sticky-rubber mesh mats that go under area rugs so they don't slide around on hard wood floors. Get some of that stuff, wrap the tube in it, and then use your fastening device of choice.

Good luck!

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA