[ST] Emile's Questions

Goodness, just a few questions eh?

Seat question response:  I have a corbin also.  I find it tons' better than the stock seat.  It has more room, is slightly wider also.  If I remember correctly, corbin recently reduced the price on the ST seat to $219? US dollars.  With the weakening dollar, it might be worthwhile to get one.  I put about 10k miles on my sprint in 2004 with the corbin seat.  I don't have any complaints.

Givi Setup:  I looked into this and ended up getting an trunk and rack from a local dealer. I undestand you can get a plate that bolts onto the Tri rack that will fit your top box.

Pro-Oiler:  I installed this myself.  It wasn't hard, just took a little time.  I think the hardest part was routing the wires.  Though trying to get the oiler positioned on the chain guard took a little bit of work.  If posted some pics of my install at the triumphrat.net site at:

 http://www.triumphrat.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=5507&forum=20

Have fun Emile.  Email me at thfwsf@xxxxxxx if you want more pics or if have questions on the oiler.

Tom

'01 Sprint ST