[ST] logging trucks

Lisa, et al:  Just so you big city dwellers don't feel too safe or
complacent, I was following a pickup truck in downtown LA one afternoon when
a full 4x8 sheet of plywood, being unrestrained, lifted up out of the bed,
went several feet (8 to 10) higher into the air and luckily for me also went
laterally to become someone else's problem.  Application of right wrist
motion put the truck behind me, as I think there were more sheets of plywood
ready for launch.

Emile:  I have tried stock and Sargent seats on an '01 and my current '04.
I prefer the Sargent to the stock seat, but am considering going to Bill
Mayer and getting a "real" custom seat.  Fortunately for me, Mayer's shop is
near my kids so I can ride in and have the seat made in a day (or so), see
the kids and grandkids, and feel good about the whole thing.

Re: cans, I have used the Triumph SS off-road cans on my two STs.  Not much
difference in mileage, some difference in performance.  I noticed more
difference between the '01 and '04, than adding the Triumph can to either.
YMMV

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
1995 Yamaha TZ250