RE: [ST] Portable Amplification (long)

Man, I was planning on doing this at the motorcycle show this year and then my company sent me on a business trip during the time it was going to be in the Bay Area. Steve, who did you get it your from, and can you pass on their contact information.

I've already got non-wired custom made ear plugs. They fit great. I just got an iPod, and want to get some of what you got.

Thanks.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA