RE: [ST] Portable Amplification (long)

I got mine done by Tim McCarty from EAR-ific Molds.  He's based in
Marietta, GA.  P-770-992-0048, F-770-992-0048 E-tmccarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

He did a set for me at Honda Home Coming a few years back and another at
TWO in Suches, GA.  Last winter he did a pair for my wife at the Chicago MC
show, so he gets around!.  There are other companies that do the same or
similar things.  Another option is to find an ENT doctor or somebody who
makes hearing aids.  They should be able to set you up too.

George