Re: [ST] Custom Earplugs (was) Portable Amplification

I think that's where the Starcom and Autocomm systems come in, or maybe
Nate's amp if you can wire it for two separate inputs.  I wish I knew
more about amplification, but I think it shouldn't be too much trouble
to split the inputs.  You may have to make a splice plug to connect the
radio plug.
If you can split the radio wires to separate the audio, you should be
able to send it through the amp with a standard Y-plug (one on the "in"
and one on the "out" to be able to connect the music player and the
audio from the radio).

If that doesn't make much sense, I'm sorry.  I'm recovering from having
my wisdom teeth removed, and the pain killer is a wonderful drug!

Dan

Dan Wetherington
Senior Technician I
Packer Engineering