From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of simonb
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 9:15 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Seat

On Sat, 2005-01-08 at 08:57 -0500, Rod Brown wrote:
> When it comes to seats I have found that it depends on the cheeks of the
> beholder.  I ride my ST with a stock seat all day with very little
> discomfort.  Day two gets a bit rough and on three I'm so numb it doesn't
> matter.  Also, what you are wearing makes a difference too.  I wore a
brand
> of jockey shorts and the seam caused a welt to form on my leg that did not
> go away for days.

I find riding with leathers is much better than with textiles. If it
gets hot some say a lambs fleece works well. It is quite interesting
that people with Pans, Goldwings and even cars still complain of
discomfort. So it's probably a loosing battle. After all you do remain
sat for long periods of time.

- --
simonb <simonb@xxxxxxxxxxx>