RE: [ST] Zook / Cat Crap (was:IMS show pics and info)

<<The Zook stuff sounds just like the Cat Crap stuff.>>

Probably so.

<<WOW! I was impressed!

For the about 20 minutes.>>

Yikes!  That sounds bad.  I'm sorry you had to find that out the hard way...

I got a chance to try Zooks out today (no rain, but lots of cold - 36f).  I
usually only have a problem when I'm not moving, and that's mainly when I'm
waiting for the bike to warm up.  Zooks didn't keep my glasses from fogging,
but it did reduce the severity of the fogging, and they cleared up more
quickly than normal (even just turning my head to make a little air flow
started clearing the fog).  The inside of the shield didn't fog at all.

Today was very, very humid (the temp was way below the condensation point,
and fog was everywhere).  The air was saturated with moisture, and water was
collecting on my bike as it sat there warming up.  So far, I'd say I'm
moderately impressed given the conditions.

However, if I have a similar experience to Steve when it rains, I'll be sure
to pass that on, and will stop using it myself.  Making bad riding
conditions dangerous like that is completely unacceptable.

  - Dave