Re: [ST] New Lurker

Ray,

Welcome.  First, you're a brave man for putting that much personal info
out on the web (phone numbers, email, etc.) but that aside if you're
looking at a Sprint you may wish to wait until March or April as the
05's (all new model) will be out then.  You'll then be stuck w/ the best
of both worlds, you can either a) buy a leftover 04 for a discount or b)
be one of the first with the new ST on the block.  I don't think either
is a bad choice just a matter of preference.

Regards,

Nate
00SprintRS