RE: [ST] My first Sprint ST ride

>From:Denis Liakos
>Please limit your posts to motorcycle content only.....;)
>> Next friday my girlfriend will be back from vacation,
>> I hope to make another testride then with her

So sorry about that, it just slipped out...
Next time I'll just describe how I mounted the motorcycle,
gently caressing her smooth curves, how I direct her thru
the wildest turns, thrusting her thru wild sceneries,
talking to her softly, keeping her in control with my
legs... and giving her a slap on the back when I'm done..
and how I look back at her in guilt when walking to the
trainstation... Do you guys also have motorcycle magazines
next to your bed?

Emile
www.piloot.com