[ST] RAT membership

My "first year free" membership to RAT is about to expire, and I just got a
renewal notice from Triumph.  Aside from the quarterly Torque magazine, I
can't really think of any benefit that I've gotten from it.

Am I missing something?  It doesn't seem to get me a discount on parts or
service (which would make it absolutely worth the cost).

I know that there's a discount for rallies, but my hectic and often random
schedule rarely gives me a chance to go to any.

Thanks,
  - Dave