Re: [ST] RAT membership

David,
I'm not convinced Torque is a significant advantage other that it does list
lots of RAT activities that you can find elsewhere but have to look for.
It's OK but not something I'd join RAT for.  One thing that it does do is
give you some kind of discount (not sure how much) on several insurance
company bike policies provided your not a member of some other group like
AMA or whatever that gives you the same break.  Their patches are kinda
nice. So, in my opinion, RAT is neutral.  If you like that sort of thing, do
it.  If you don't, don't cause your not going to miss much either.
Rod