RE: [ST] Blue Ridge Parkway feasible mileage in a day?

<<
Absolutely, the big advantage to 129 is it takes a lot of the LEO's out
of circulation on the other roads.  There is also a great section of 129
in Georgia, north of Dahlonega.

I ride this stretch of 129 as much as possible (just yesterday, in fact).
The only time I've seen a LEO was after an accident.  This road is usually
very clean, and 2 lanes going uphill, giving lots of legal passing
opportunities.  There are days when we'll just ride this back and forth,
stopping only for gas and lunch.

Hwy 60, on the other hand, is quite the speed trap, especially close to
Dahlonega.  The farther west you go toward Blue Ridge, the fewer LEOs you're
likely to encounter.

  - Dave