RE: [ST] IMS show pics and info (longish)

Ahhh, hell, a week late, sorry  :))

glad you had a good time at the show David, I did as well.  Also glad you
had a good experience with Marilyn at "Now Hear This".  I am convinced that
not all custom ear plugs are created equal.  She seems to be the cream of
the crop, I know I am very satisfied with my set.  ZOOK  yeah, I have been
using their products for the last several years, impressed with the same
"demo" you encountered.  In the worst of conditions, I think the product
comes up a little short (11 hours in constant rain), but otherwise it works
as claimed.

I dug all the new Triumph models as well.  The new ST is the shizznet, maybe
I will consider an '06 sometime in '08  :-)

Good report, Dave

Thanks

dunc

STeve Duncan