Re: [ST] Blue Ridge Parkway feasible mileage in a day?

Yes, well maybe "80" average is a bit much, for the whole BRP  :)

I do know that the last time I was there, I was able to average that, at
least from just north of Cherokee up to the Pisgah Inn.  That was 2002, on a
weekday.  Seems there was a guy on an SV650 that thought he could keep up.
He was wrong.

And yeah, definitely watch out for the tunnels, that moss can be a killer.

The other areas in N.GA etc.... are the real beauty of the area.  I will be
back there in April, for the AMA SB races at Barber.

dunc

STeve Duncan
Tejas
'00 Sprint-ST