From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 9:02 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] 2005 ST, First Thoughts

Well written, Mike, thank you.  But I must disagree about the speedo,
both from an aesthetic standpoint and a technical one.  My Bonneville
(Pontiac SSEi) switches it's analog speedo from MPH to KPH at the push
of a button.

I suppose it to some extent a generational thing, but digital gauges on
both bikes and cages are off-putting, at least as far as speedometers
and tachs are concerned.

Perhaps Doggydo, even older than I but an RS fan, will disagree.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Eternal law has arranged nothing better than this, that it has given us
one way in to life, but many ways out."  Seneca 4 B.C./A.D. 65,
Epistulae Morales