Re: [ST] Cable lubrication

> I teach this method in my Motorcycle Maintenance course and I'd guess that
> 90% of the class give it a go and the vast majority are amazed by the
> transformation to their bikes. The other 10% don't bother trying for
> various reasons. No one has ever said their cable was worse after the
> operation. So, that's probably roughly 400 people over the last 5 years
> with no adverse affects.

I've got a can of Tri-Flo lube on the shelf. How do I get in the cable? Is
there a special attachment or something beyond just squirting the end of the
cable with the little straw-like thing attached? Do you disconnect it at the
lever end and let gravity do it's thing or leave it connected and work the
cable with the lever. Or both?

Garry