From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Thomas Emberson
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 3:01 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Yahoogroups (attempt 5)

Emile Nossin wrote:

> Advantages for this mailing list over yahoogroups:
> ... NONE....

IMNSHO, for me there is one reason for email over www, which trumps
every single reason you listed.

I hate, I mean completely dislike, hunting through a page of messages to

find the new one.

With email, once your done with a message, hit delete and its gone. If
it has useful information save it in a folder for later. Every WWW group

I have seen this is not possible.

If Eric wants it gone, which I believe he has said in the past, I will
ask Marc at micapeak if we can host this there.

This does not solved the web site problem though. Of course neither does

yahoooooogroups.

cheers,
Tom

- --