Re: [ST] I'm going for it :-) (ATTEMPT 10)

nice account
i look fwd to hearing about your adventures.
the sliders i have on look great, i was worried that they would look
horrible but to tell you the truth people dont even notice them!
chain is responding better with the scotoiler now fitted. Im using the
Oxford sport soft luggage but the tank bag needs strapped.
looking into speed trap detector with the road angel looking like
being the option.

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:16:57 +0100, Emile Nossin <Emile@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, last friday I took another testride on
> the Sprint ST. To make it clear, the testbike
- --
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow
"Truth is a pathless land. Man cannot come to it through any
organisation, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual,
nor through any philosophic knowledge or psychological technique. He
has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the
understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation and
not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection..."