RE: [ST] Yahoogroups (attempt 5)

> i appreciate the arguments, although the concerns seem to come more
> from the US based participents.

A comment from overseas.

If I can always receive my email like before and on every address I want, no particular pb for me even if I am not completely feeling good by using yahoo. Knowing that an organization can have access to every things we write is not to please me.

I don't know if there is a real reason to this, but the only lists I read on a regular basis are the magpie list (since '96) the ST list (since '02) and a private list of known friends speaking of bikes. Sort of dinosaurus habits perhaps.
I let the T5 list down when it moves to forum style. Two many posts after and non free access.

Read you more wherever the list goes

Pascal
'00 silver Daytona 955
'01 blue Sprint ST