[ST] Yahoo Lists

FYI, I have been on the Tiger list for over a year now, and it's a yahoo
group.  Once you sign up, you do not have to keep going back and
entering your password.  Delivery is just as it has been with the ST
list.  However, you have the added advantage of being able to sign in
and access archives and the photos that people have uploaded.

Quite frankly, UNLESS SOMEONE IS CAPABLE AND WILLING TO TAKE OVER ERIC'S
JOB, then this debate is rather academic--going to yahoo is really our
only other viable option if we want to keep the list going, which I
certainly do.  My experience with the Tiger list tells me that we really
shouldn't have a problem with this as long as there are 2-3 moderators
willing to split up the work. . . . .

Lisa