Re: [ST] Wind screen screws and "locking grommets"

The little rubber tophats are apparently called well nuts, and I too have a
set for each screen.
They are of a standard size compatible with other models.

I replaced my screen bolts with silver anodized jobbies and they were a
direct replacement for the cheapo plastic OE screws.

Howlin'