RE: Laters(Re: [ST] Yahoo Lists)

>From: "Craig Tate" <craigtt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>The ST list has many experienced riders and knowledgeable participants - I
>don't know why we're so dysfunctional as a rider's group.  Perhaps, it's
>the
>nature of motorcycle riders - at the core, most of us are opinionated
>individualists.

<waving hand, from the back of the room>

Yep, that's pretty much it Craig.  I know there are some great techno-geeks
around here and god bless'em, we couldn't have forums like this without
their pointy little heads.  But first and foremost I am a rider, I ride
motorcycles.  Been doing it for 5 decades now (ok, only one year in the
60's).

I really enjoy this ability to communicate with like minded souls, but you
know what?  If I threw this 'puter out in the trash tomorrow, I wouldn't
miss it all that much.  If someone took my bike away I would be devastated.
Perspective.

Motorcycles are my life.  The internet is a tool to that end.  To those of
you that have it backwards, get twisted.

dunc

STeve Duncan
Tejas
'00 Sprint-ST