[ST] Yahoo/TriumphNet

If I may comment on this, I don't care where the site ends up (triumphnet, yahoo, or other). Yahoo seems like a good solution for unloading the site from Eric, fixing the blackhole problem, updating the content and having useful links, and not having a future problem with site location, site administration, hosting hardware, etc. If people want to remain on this list and have it passed to new administration and hardware, that's fine. I personally believe that should be done in fairly short order then. As we've seen from the yahoo site that is already blossoming, there is a lot of useful information out there among our members that would be very beneficial to all. I also see no down side to the yahoo list (can function the same if you wish+ADs- has many features that are good for this list if you choose to use them+ADs- and is already there - a big plus). That said, this list is all about the people and the collective knowledge of the people. So if the people do not use this, the yahoo, or any other list, then they all lose their value. I'm not sure that I understand the resistance to moving to the yahoo group (we can all do that immediately and resolve a lot of the issues), but if we are to stay here - let's get it done. Matt Heyer