RE: [ST] A few requests (cross posted on yahoo and triumphnet)

>From: Steve Lawler
>First off, Can the yahoo mods please change the stuff
>inside the brackets that is generated when emails are
>sent out?

Done, it's now [Sprint-ST]. Yahoo folks, please adjust
your filter for the new subject line.

>Apparently he double posted to two lists!

Oh my dog, I'm so sorry.. I actually sent it out twice
by mistake, silly me. All that computer stuff, it's all
so complicated you know... sigh... all those buttons...

I'll shut a bit up for a few days so people can get a feel
of the yahoogroups setup. I won't answer to your portrayel
of things, since I feel it's been handled more than enough
now by others. It's obvious you have no problem with the
lack of quality, maintenance and possibilities of this list.
My initial message was just a simple request to see if there
was ever any initiative to help the group out of the current
relative primitive situation. Having been on lots of groups I
was surprised to find a list in this state. I had no idea
that people would react so enthusiastically. Everybody of
the PC800 community reacted much more conservative in the
beginning, but did try it eventually after a long while (certainly
not as quick as now). Right now nobody ever wants to go back
to that system, e-groups got it pretty good the first time
and it has evolved pretty nicely since. Nobody is forcing
you anywhere, but to me it's clear there is a demand for
change.

I you like I can go more into detail to your statements
in a private discussion to prevent more overload. Greetings,

Emile
www.piloot.com