Re: [ST] A few requests (cross posted on yahoo and triumphnet)

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Emile Nossin" <Emile@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <sprint-st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 3:03 AM
Subject: RE: [ST] A few requests (cross posted on yahoo and triumphnet)

> It's obvious you have no problem with the
> lack of quality, maintenance and possibilities of this list.

Yes, we enjoy this list due to it's simplicity - and I personally prefer the
simpliest solutions.

> My initial message was just a simple request to see if there
> was ever any initiative to help the group out of the current
> relative primitive situation.

Has anybody asked for help? Never change a running system... primitive or
not, triumphnet list does exactly what's needed.

> Having been on lots of groups I
> was surprised to find a list in this state. I had no idea
> that people would react so enthusiastically.

Is it possible that I was in the last day on an other planet?
Enthusiastically? Huffish maybe ...

> Everybody of
> the PC800 community reacted much more conservative in the
> beginning, but did try it eventually after a long while (certainly
> not as quick as now). Right now nobody ever wants to go back
> to that system, e-groups got it pretty good the first time
> and it has evolved pretty nicely since. Nobody is forcing
> you anywhere, but to me it's clear there is a demand for
> change.

I assume your profession is consultant - it seems to me that their job is to
create demand. Sorry - I'm conservative - the things in life which works
good should not be changed without a high number of benefits and no
drawbacks. And for me Yahoo is a drawback.

greetings from a rare member

Enrico
- --
'00 ST 'BlueBelle', Vienna, Austria