Re: [ST] A few requests (cross posted on yahoo and triumphnet)

I was happy to get the bike out as we have a bit of weather break here
(one day only - special offer) in the north east of scotland. Traffic
filtering was a breeze this am and i ended up taking a slightly longer
journey to work. Simply thrilled my dear fellow!

sorry to hear about the snow, guess we will get it by the weekend

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 05:28:19 -0500, Steve Lawler <slawler@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:>
> Sorry, but there is currently too much snow between my garage and the
> street.

- --
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow
"Truth is a pathless land. Man cannot come to it through any
organisation, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual,
nor through any philosophic knowledge or psychological technique. He
has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the
understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation and
not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection..."