[ST] tou're the best!

Great riposte STeve.
	 I haven't laughed so hard reading this Digest in years.
	I think Andy is right. This past couple of days of excitement has been a lot better than
the annual oil, gasoline octane formula go- round, tyre upgrades,heated clothing threads.
	By the way, I have started another site inspired by Andy: It will be on Yahoo listed as
the International SarcaSTers Digest. To join, one will need to own a scooter while
shopping for a large cc motorcycle. Bicycle, Rollerblade owners or Texans need not apply.
Just kidding,
Howard Stephen Serlick