[ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #755

Y'all know that this is not one or the other situation?
We can still keep TriumphNet and use it as a forwarding link
and as a repository for archives, info, pictures, and any
other drivel we care to keep come the day the server issues
get worked out.  No one is asking that we trash everything that
has been done before now.  We're just asking for a functional
and useable way to chatter amongst ourselves.  I want to
see the TriumphNet name keep going, but at the same time, I'm also
really tired of not seeing postings, having to wade through up to
80% multiple unedited replies and pages of html tags per digest or
email, and not having an archive.  This has been going on for several
years now.  People have offered to help, to admin, to provide server
space, etc., etc., etc., to no avail and we've been squinting our
eyes and making adjustments to accomondate the failing light.

If we need to shake things up to get the ball rolling with TriumphNet,
so be it.  And I really do want to see the name carry forward, even
if we need to be on Yahoo to do it.

Kevin Liske

If a war be undertaken for the most righteous end,
before the resources of peace have been tried and
proved vain to secure it, that war has no defense,
it is a national crime.
                             Charles Eliot Norton