Re: [ST] A few requests (cross posted on yahoo and triumphnet)

- --part1_147.3dfcdfce.2f26dfdd_boundary

Excellent to hear Tony.

I'm yet to ride the Black Spur Road on my Sprint. I've done it on a GSX 750F.

On that ride we did it three or four times and then headed back to Sydney via
Kosciosko National Park. It was 40 C at Molesworth and about 9 C by the time
we hit the high country. I've never gone from cooking to freezing in leathers
in one day!
 I was running an open pipe and jet kit. We were on vapour at Talbingo just
as the only service (gas) station closed for the day. We were the talk of the
town as the decibels from the pipe resonated off the surrounding hills. We
stayed at the only caravan park and met a couple on a BMW. They had been listening
to us cruise around the small township for the last hour, knowing that we
would soon be there as there was no other accommodation available. Somehow word
got around that we wanted to get away first thing in the morning and the servo
opened early.
Chalk another one up for anti social, non conformist motorcyclists.

Stay upright,
Brett
Sydney.

- --part1_147.3dfcdfce.2f26dfdd_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Excellent to hear Tony.<BR>
<BR>
I'm yet to ride the Black Spur Road on my Sprint. I've done it on a GSX 750F=
. <BR>
On that ride we did it three or four times and then headed back to Sydney vi=
a Kosciosko National Park. It was 40 C at Molesworth and about 9 C by the ti=
me we hit the high country. I've never gone from cooking to freezing in leat=
hers in one day!<BR>
 I was running an open pipe and jet kit. We were on vapour at Talbingo just=20=
as the only service (gas) station closed for the day. We were the talk of th=
e town as the decibels from the pipe resonated off the surrounding hills. We=
 stayed at the only caravan park and met a couple on a BMW. They had been li=
stening to us cruise around the small township for the last hour, knowing th=
at we would soon be there as there was no other accommodation available. Som=
ehow word got around that we wanted to get away first thing in the morning a=
nd the servo opened early. <BR>
Chalk another one up for anti social, non conformist motorcyclists.<BR>
<BR>
Stay upright,<BR>
Brett<BR>
Sydney. </FONT></HTML>

- --part1_147.3dfcdfce.2f26dfdd_boundary--