Re: [ST] What he said....

Quoting triumph1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> >>Tell me if I'm wrong here, fellow liSTer's but we have here a guy that
> rides
> a SCOOTER, and previously rode a PC800, and he is our new "leader" ???????
>
> Give my a fuckin break.  If that's where we are headed, I'M OUT

This is a bit of a classic take over in the Land of the internet.

He's probably done it before. Give it six months and he will have disapeared
back into the ether...

> <<
>
> Go STeve!! - Some ppl want change just for change sake.  Sure this list is
> flakey, but I reckon it adds character.

I think it's an old copy of Majordo (the mailing list software) that is causing
the problem.

>  Someone rescue it please!

In progress Sir. Stand by your keyboards.

>  I've
> kicked
> around several lists and this is the only one that has stood the test of
> time
> for me - until now.  Scooter Nazi's must die!  :-)

Agreed...

- --
SimonB