[ST] RE: [ST] Riding the ST to Lozère?

> Does anybody have experience with the region of Lozère in the
> south of France?

Well, Emile I spent vacations by Meyrueis.

It is a very nice region.

I was there with a 1200 daytona, my wife and lot of bags.

It was heaven for a week. The gorge of the Tarn are a pleasure for eyes and bikes.

I can't give you too much info on housing cause I rent a home through the "gite de france" association. Home rented for a week near a sheep barn inside the mountains above Meyrueis. Pretty disorienting, top for walking but a lilttle bit waste of time for biking.

Landscapes were great, roads were a pleasure. small background roads Except a "high speed" one to climb the "Mont Aigual". 600km point of view when wheather is cloudless.

I was there in May and wheather was perfect.

Pascal Auger
'00 silver Daytona 955
'01 blue Sprint ST
France