[ST] Yahoo vs TriumphNet....again...

<bang>

Mebbe you guyz can think of Yahoo as where we're renting while
the house TriumphNet get renovated.  Don't want to live in the
mess while construction is going on, eh?

We'll just be down the down street and you can popover anytime
to see the rebuild.

Kevin Liske

If a war be undertaken for the most righteous end,
before the resources of peace have been tried and
proved vain to secure it, that war has no defense,
it is a national crime.
                             Charles Eliot Norton