From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Rupert Galea
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 1:46 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] A few requests (cross posted on yahoo and triumphnet)

> 26" of snow ???
>
> What does that even mean???
>
> It sounds like a cold climate term to me.
> "Snow" ? If this stuff is around does it mean no motorcycle
activities???

This was the view from my front door Sunday morning (there was no snow
on the ground the day before).
http://www.rgalea.com/pics/snow4.jpg

> Your proposal of marriage really doesnt sound that appealing.

Is this because I only want to marry you for papers or because I am a
man?

> I'm off to the beach, its only about 28C here today but the view is
still > outstanding...

Mumble mumble mumble

> Stay upright

Since my bike is hibernating in a mates garage I assume you have heard
about my drinking problem.

> Brett
> Sydney

Rupert