Re: [ST] Dead Serious

I don't know who Emile is, haven't paid that much attention to him since
many come and go but having been around here for awhile I also wonder if it
ain't broke don't fix it. What is the point in even having two lists? Why
should Emile care. And damn I just want to ride but there's too much
fucking snow.... I hate snow :-(  But if Dunc is all pissed off about this
Emile and Yahoo and stuff then it must be lame. And Emile you must be lame
to come on to a list that's been fine for years and before even owning an
ST wanting to change things. Why not be a normal person, lay back make some
real contributions realative to the ST/RS and then in a year or so bring up
this pointless need to change things..

And PS: Emile if you've pissed Steve off this much.. then you must be a
real wiener