[ST] I miss the trip reports...

Wow, what a maelstrom this list has been through the last few weeks or week.  I've been on this list for over a year now and I like the list.  Especially the trip reports that this list seems to generate, along with the sometimes sagely advice.

Where else would I get to know what a Wal-mart smiley bag can do?

I received some great advice on my recent acquistion of a '71 Triumph Tiger?

The list has it off-kilter camaraderie that I've come to appreciate and know.  (no offense intended)

I'm mostly a lurker, but I do pop my head up from time to time.

Heck, I hope to meet some of this bunch of characters in the near future.  I hope to participate in at least part of Capn Quack's ride along this great eastern side of the US.

BTW, the red ST's rock, even when they are patiently standing still waiting for better riding weather....

Excuse me while I get back to work and wait for the snow to melt....

Tom
'01 Sprint ST
'71 Tiger TR6R