Re: Re:[ST] Dead Serious

Talk about blowing stuff way out of proportion...

FACT: Eric says the list and web site have to move.

I wish he had given us a firm, drop dead, deadline so that we would know how much time we have to figure out where/how the list should be migrated.

Personally, I'm a member of several Yahoo groups and moderate one. It works just fine for me. Moving the list to YahooGroups would have been my first suggestion. It runs much better than the current list as far as reliable and timely delivery of messages.

Since there are several list members that are strongly opposed to Yahoo, then somebody man up, create a new mailing list on their own server and be done with it. We don't need to keep the "triumphnet.com" domain. "sprintst.net" and "sprintst.org" are both available and make much more sense name-wise IMO. Keeping Eric out of the loop (no time/interest) and just moving is probably the fastest way to a solution.

Like the Nike ad said, "JUST DO IT" so that we can return to our regularly scheduled programming...

Garry