Re: [ST] Loosing Grip - NOT posted on ya-hoo

What we get here in our part of Connecticut for road treatment is an amalgam
of the local red clay/ sandy soil, recycled Cap'n Crunch cereal, some salt
from the Red Sea, and various kitty litter type compounds, which turns into
the most vile, slippery yet adhesive mélange of spooge you could ever
imagine, creating traction issues that are only duplicated in a sewage
plant, and a spring cleanup that typically is completed just in time for
next winter's application of same.....

Denis Liakos
looking at another snowstorm