Re: [ST] Update

Right now there is no need for monetary donations to be made for the site itself, as I have donated the hosting server account and will pony-up when the account comes up for renewal in April.

However, I do think Rupert will appreciate (and deserves) some donations for HIMSELF as this project will take a good bit of his time to both move the site and list, then update the site.

Nice to know we have a few generous people here!

Ken M.
'00 RS