Re: [ST] Oil and tires

> Does anyone know what type of oil I should be running in my 99 ST that I
> bought new January of 99?
> 30K so far on Mobil 1 with no usage between changes but I fear I'm using
> the wring oil.
> Also, what brand of tires are the best for the Sprint?
Mr. Hays,
I use Castrol Syntech. After I saw their commercial I just buy two quarts
and run it through the engine for five minutes then drain it back into the
containers.  They say that it puts a film onto everything in the motor so I
figure that's all it needs.  Only problem is you do lose a bit every time
you do a change so you have to buy an extra quart every so often.

On the tires, I use the yellow ones.  I got them from an add in the back of
Cycle World.  You can get any color you want and you know they have to be
good because these guys make retreads for 747's.
Hope this helps and leg is at least an inch longer.
Rod