[ST] Lawler, coming to TX

>Dunc,
>You are my hero. I will have to make it up to you. In November, one of my
>dearest friends is getting married in Austin. If my wife doesn't go then I
>will see if you are available. I would love to unleash you on Butch. The
>two of you will walk away as best friends. And when I'm there, you will not
>be allowed to spend money on alcohol.
>
>Uh-oh. What did I just promise to do? I think I might be in trouble.
>
>--
>Steve Lawler
>Verona, NJ, USA, Earth
>
>2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

Dude you come to Austin, and we will have one large time.  I quessng  you
won't be on the bike, but I may be able to hook you up and we can ride Hill
Country, you will be amazed, and feel like you are in the scene of every
"western" you've ever seen.  (Which reminds me, I gotta get back to rich
rumble, with some road suggestions.  Coming up next Rich!!!  )

How would you feel about riding an RD400, 2-stroke??  Or maybe a DR-350
dualie.  Or if I play my cards right, a full Wesco  Kawi 750 H-2, triple???
No, on second thought, if I get the H2, you can ride the Sprint-ST.  You
would die in Hill Country on an H2, so would I probably, but at least I die
on my own bike  :-)))

And your "I'll buy" offer may leave a mark   <bfg>

dunc
eL Donut

STeve Duncan
'00 sprint-ST, RED/silver