RE: [ST] Where's Yahoo? Arizona?

>From: "Doug Bailey" <dougthe2wf@xxxxxxx>

>And for Steve Lawler...
>
>I'm still a bachelor with no prospects, so, no, hell has not froze over
>yet.
>

>See everyone in Arizona in March,
>Doug Bailey

Doug, I know you put in more miles than a half dozen of us combined, so I
understand your delusion, but you need to try and keep your "steves"
straight.  :)

Steve Lawler is not me, nor me him.  We are two different people.  Really.
Honest.

The fact that it does not appear so is only an illusion.  Really.  And the
fact that we have never been seen in the same place, at the same, time is
purely a coincidence.

This not a case of double identity.  I don't even like Lawler.  He's always
stealing my best lines.

dunc
eL Donut

STeve Duncan