[ST] I have PMS and need a cure

PMS as many of you know is "Parked Motorcycle Syndrome".

I have it bad, my rockin' red '01 ST has not moved in in about two weeks now.  Very depressing....... Very very very depressing.  My mind is out of wack and I need a cure.

What can I do for my PMS, please help me....

So far I've tried to combat it by::

*Getting an 34 year old Trumpet
*Trying to create a website with some motorcycle content included (having a heck of a time with it though....)
*Reading every motorcycle mag I have on hand, twice or more if needed.  Though I wouldn't mind more pics of gina in Motorcyclist....

I tried the oil change mix recommended in the list.  You know where you put that synthtic castrol stuff in it, drain it and run it...

I've already farkled out my ST to where I pretty much want it, and have been told by the better half that I'm already spending to much on my older trumpet....

Alas, alas, alas please help me with my PMS.  I need some help.....

Tom
'01 Sprint ST
'71 Tiger TR6R